We are recruiting a Winemaker Technician to support the Lisbon Wine Region, with the functions of planning and supervising winery operations.
- Degree in Enology and Viticulture and/or Master in Food/Agronomy and/or Post-Graduation in Enology/Viticulture
- Professional experience between 1 to 5 years
- Analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Knowledge of IT tools
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and initiative
- Advanced knowledge of English (preferred)
- Availability for travel (national - Portugal)
This position provides the possibility to work with emblematic and relevant wine brands in the market. Access to a training plan, coherent with career development and evolution within the Sogrape structure.