Sogrape wines reviewed on Wine Spectator
To consistently offer top quality wines and great brands is one of Sogrape beliefs. In the last months, brands such as Casa Ferreirinha, Herdade do Peso, Quinta dos Carvalhais, Porto Ferreira, Sandeman, Offley and the recent Série Ímpar, deserved the attention of one of the most relevant international wine magazines – Wine Spectator.
Gillian Sciaretta – the wine critic specialized in wines from Portugal – and James Molesworth – a dedicated taster to Port Wine – awarded scores above 90 (90/100) to several wines from Sogrape universe in Portugal, thus contributing to its recognition worldwide.
These ratings reflect the excellence and strong commitment of the winemaking teams in the production of authentic wines full of character and contribute to ensure a path of consistent quality.
- Casa Ferreirinha Quinta da Leda 2017 – 93pts
- Quinta dos Carvalhais Único 2015 – 91pts
- Herdade do Peso Reserva 2017 – 91pts
- Série Ímpar Sercialinho 2017 – 93pts
- Sandeman Porto Tawny 20 Years Old – 92pts
- Sandeman Porto Tawny 30 Years Old – 94pts
- Sandeman Porto Tawny 40 Years Old – 93pts
- Offley Porto Vintage 2018 – 93pts
- Sandeman Porto Vintage 2018 – 94pts
- Porto Ferreira Vintage 2018 – 94pts