Global Sustainability Approach
Our approach to sustainability builds on our Purpose. We want to grow our business whilst being a catalyst for positive societal change and respecting the limits of the planet. This means building on our culture of friendship and happiness to re-shape our business in a way that preserves, respects and protects the places and communities where we do business. From working closely with our brands and suppliers to help them improve their environmental footprint to empowering small wine producers and employees, our Sustainability Approach is structured around three areas:
Paving the way to a healthier Planet
Safeguarding our legacy on its journey into the future
Inspiring happier and more responsible lives
Pave the way to a healthier planet
We want to transform the way we operate and invest smartly to reduce our environmental footprint. This means engaging our supply chain so that we have a material impact and implementing initiatives that have a positive impact on biodiversity.
- Achieve a neutral environmental impact
- Drive sustainability and circularity across our supply chain
- Advance biodiversity conservation
Safeguard our legacy on its journey into the future
We want to elevate wine heritage through preservation, Research & Development and innovation. This includes equipping communities and growers with the skills, knowledge and resources to produce wine sustainably and viably in the future.
- Elevate viticulture and winemaking for the future
- Foster thriving communities
- Improve the sustainability profile of our wines
Inspire happier and more responsible lives
We want to make sure our relationships with, our employees, customers and the communities where we operate are based on integrity, ethics and responsibility. This means engaging our stakeholders so they act more responsibly and join us in the pursuit of our Purpose.
- Promote a more inclusive, transparent and educated society
- Enable Sograpiness to flourish among our employees
- Advocate for responsible consumer choices