Wine Tourism Guide
More than a business, wine is a way of being in life. We are looking for professionals for the Sandeman, and Porto Ferreira wineries in Vila Nova de Gaia and Quinta do Seixo in the Douro who are passionate about living and sharing the Port culture. If you like to welcome, communicate, and share the history of one of the most globally known wines with thousands of tourists from all over the world, then this opportunity is perfect for you!
- Accompanying and guiding visitors
- Sharing the history and heritage of Port brands during the visit
- Wine-tasting guidance
- Providing shop service and assisting in the purchasing process
What are we looking for?
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in two languages: English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish
- Autonomy, curiosity and lots of energy
- Capacity for initiative and results orientation
- Good organisation and attention to detail
What are we offering?
- Specialised initial training provided by the Sogrape Wine Academy
- Monthly sales bonus in addition to the pay associated with the job and all legal benefits
- Possibility of professional progression and corresponding benefits
Interested? Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line "Douro wine tourism guide" or “Vila Nova de Gaia wine tourism guide” or submit the form.